Covington Home Page
Thank you for visiting our website. Please review our website information. We hope you decide to take the next step in personal development that can truly make a difference for you and your future.
Research has found that people form a first impression of you within the first three seconds of seeing you. Before they shake your hand or even hear your voice, they have already formed conclusions about your lifestyle, level of education, occupation, and social standing. Their perception of you determines the way they treat you and respond to you. So whether you are on a job interview or at a social gathering, maintaining a polished image will open doors of opportunity personally and professionally. You may never have the chance to correct a negative first impression so it is crucial for you to send the right silent message through your appearance and demeanor.
What We Do
Covington Image Consulting teaches individuals how to make a winning first impression and capture the interest of those you encounter. In a tough economic climate, it is critical that you transcend your competitors by exhibiting a personal brand that is outstanding, distinguished, and unsurpassed.
What We Address
Covington Image Consulting addresses several topics including:
- How to select clothing that is most suitable for your lifestyle and profession
- How to know what garments are best for your body silhouette
- How to choose colors that work best for you
- How to put your best foot forward in a job interview
- How to purchase quality garments and stay within your budget
- How to shop in your closet!
- How to polish your demeanor and communication skills.
In addition to serving private clients, Covington Image Consulting conducts seminars for corporations, civic organizations, and small businesses. We customize our presentations to fit your specific needs.
Image Consulting &